Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 120

Thread: Should Mega keep his avatar?

  1. #51
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Thank God we won't have to see your beer-swigging avvy any longer.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    I know man, the audacity that kids should be subjected to drinking. *tisk tisk, shakes head* how dare he. The slaughter of animals for a back yard bbq is very damning as well. *appauld*

  3. #53
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    [ QUOTE ]
    kick mega off this forum right now, you can't say nuts on this forum.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Oppressed

    HELP HELP! I'M BEING OPPRESSED!!! OH NOW WE SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM!
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Yeah I used it a few times [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    I played at Haysi...we went to state 3 of the 4 years I was a starter but we never brought home the gold...lost in the final 4 twice to the eventual state champs on both occasions [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Did you play against Burton in the 89 regions? It was the game where one of our players put the ball in the wrong basket to start the game, the game went into double ot and burton won, great game though. My brother was the starting point guard for burton on that team. I think Haysi lost to James River and Burton eventually lost to Fluvanna.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Yeah that was my sophomore year. Chuck Bevins is the guy who scored the 2 pts for us off the opening tip. Tommy Schrader is your brother? Or was he considered the shooting guard? I scored the last bucket as time expired in regulation to send it to OT...I got fouled but didn't get the call Oh well I probably would have missed the free throw anyway! Reecy Gravely and I played each other man to man that night and I think we both had 20.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Didnt Tommy Shradder orginally play at wise? My dad said that guy could flat jump out of the building.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Yeah Schrader could get up pretty good...he played at wise but transferred to Burton.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Schrader played the 2 guard position, my brother is Jon Bright. I was a big Carlos Gulley fan, Tito Mock too.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Yeah I remember Bright...#21 I believe...I think he was the one who hacked me I that last shot [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    Yeah I graduated with both Carlos and Tito...had a special relationship with both...Carlos and I are still the only 2 teammates in school history to get our 1000 on the same team while both still being Jr's. Tito and I were especially close during football season in part because he was our defensive capt and all-stater while I was the same for our offense. Still have a good friendship with both even though I don't see them as much anymore.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •